The FSR C&M, CMPF and ENTraNCE Annual Scientific Seminar takes place on 24-25 March 2017 in Florence. It brings together scholars in the fields of economics and law, as well as practitioners, to consider frontier research in electronic communications, internet and media with a goal of fostering research ideas and informing policy. The seminar will include 15-18 research papers presented over a two day period.
- Mergers, Competition Policy & Antitrust in infrastructure and digital markets (including the role of NRAs and NCAs): economic and legal issues
- Broadband Policy and Regulation
- Net Neutrality & Content Distribution
- Data Protection, the Economics of Data, Network Security
- Search, Advertising & Privacy
- Industrial Organisation & Political Economy of Media
- The Economics of Platforms
- Apps economy
Please, click here to submit your paper. The deadline for submissions is 22 January 2017. The program will be announced by 13 February 2017.
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS:
For further information please visit the webpage or contact:Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org or Silvia.email@example.com Tags:
For information about accomodation and logistics, please contactAlessandra.firstname.lastname@example.org +390554685711