Building on its successful experience of previous years, this year’s Summer School will offer the opportunity to around 25 journalists and media practitioners to learn about the latest policy, market and professional trends in the area as well as to share their experiences, ideas and points of view. The Summer School programme is structured around keynote presentations by distinguished experts and follow-up interactive sessions.
- Freedom of Expression, Pluralism and the Changing Media: Legal Perspectives
- Media Economy, Journalism and Pluralism
- Fake News and Media Literacy
- Practice Day: Fact-checking tools, services and initiatives; Social media verification; Data journalism
- Self-regulation and Ethics
18/04/2017 11:59 pm