CASE will launch its website on 26 March 2021 at 11:30am CET with a panel event highlighting SLAPP experts representing different public watchdogs.
- Keynote: Věra Jourová, Vice President of the European Commission for Values and Transparency
- Ana Gomes, Former Member of the European Parliament
- Andrew Caruana Galizia, Daphne Caruana Galizia Foundation
- Jonathan Taylor, Whistleblower
- The Atlas of Hate team, LGBT+ activists
This website will serve as a repository of materials to assist public watchdogs in responding to legal attacks, host research CASE is conducting on legal intimidation and other data, and map out legal services and pro bono lawyers available across Europe.
RSVP to join this virtual event before March 19. Participants will be sent the link prior to the event. Please contact Charlie Holt with any questions.