Front Line Defenders
Front Line Defenders provides rapid and practical support to human rights defenders at risk through:
- international advocacy on behalf of human rights defenders at risk, including emergency support for those in immediate danger (see here );
- grants to pay for the practical security needs of human rights defenders (see here );
- trainings and resource materials on security and protection, including digital security (see here );
- rest, respite and other opportunities for human rights defenders dealing with extreme stress (see here );
- opportunities for networking and exchange between human rights defenders, including at the biennial Dublin Platform (see here );
- the annual Front Line Defenders Award for Human Rights Defenders at Risk;
- an emergency 24-hour phone line for human rights defenders operating in Arabic, English, French, Russian and Spanish.
In emergency situations Front Line Defenders can facilitate temporary relocation of human rights defenders.
Front Line Defenders is a member of the Journalists in Distress (JID) Network.
Contact information (here ): Emergency Hotline +353 121 00489 - SKYPE: front-line-emergency
|Front Line Defenders||Stakeholders|